Your home was on the market, and it didn't sell. What do you do now?
There are 3 Reasons a home does not Sell.
- Improperly marketed
- Does not show well
- Listed above the current market value.
So let me give you a few things to ponder.
- Do you feel your agent did a good job marketing your property? If so stick with them and keep it listed, it cannot sell if it's not on the market. If you believe they did not advertise your property to all available Buyers, you might want to look at making some changes.
- Have you done all you can do to showcase your property to catch the attention of prospective buyers? Is it neat & clean, easy to show and most importantly does it make a great 1st impression? Many things can effect showings, including neighbors and neighborhoods. Sometimes you do not have a lot of control but are you doing everything you can?
- Is it listed at market value? Supply & Demand determine a price and buyers are more educated than ever, and no one pays more than market value for a property. The days of overpricing and hoping someone will bite are long gone. Buyers and Buyers Agents reject (avoid) overpriced listings.
Consider taking my 15 min challenge!
With a 15 minute appointment:
I can shed some new light on what it is going to take to get it SOLD.
It only takes about 15 minutes to walk through your home and give you my opinions. I value your time and my own, and I do not want to waste anyone's time.
When I arrive, I will have already performed a CMA (comparative market analysis)of your property, based on your expired listing and the tax records. I will just need to walk through to verify condition and then I can give you an honest opinion of what I think it should list for and what I believe it will sell for.
Many Sellers do not understand that there are 3 Prices for a Home:
- The price your agent tells you so they can get your listing.
- The price that generates activity and gets showings.
- The actual price that the property sells for.
I have been Listing and Selling Homes in Jefferson County and surrounding counties since 1993. I average about 50 home sales a year, so I have plenty of experience.
If you are serious about selling your property, why not take advantage of my professional opinion when it will only cost you about 15 minutes of your time.
After you decide you want to move forward and list your property, then we can start your personalized marketing campaign.
I will start out with my Home Value Audit which will help guide you in staging and showcasing your property to maximize the number of prospective buyers who pay attention to your listing.
I work very hard to get excellent pictures to showcase your home in the most desirable manner. If I am unable to get a great picture, I will call in a professional photographer at my expense.
I will use targeted social media marketing to reach buyers who are looking for a property like yours.
I use 800 Number marketing very effectively. Your property will be assigned an 800 number, and I will reach buyers who are calling specifically for your home, allowing the buyers to get information 24 hrs a day.
Try it yourself 800-238-8085 ext. 6111
My website www.JeffersonCountyMoRealEstate.com provides a large buyer pool. Consumers love the MLS searching capabilities, so I have new customers signing up every day.
- Are you ready for the 15 min challenge?
Two Promises I will make you.
- You will never receive any pressure from me to sell before you are ready.
- I will tell you what you need to hear, even if it's not what you want to hear.
If your Jefferson County Home expired before it SOLD, I may be able to assist you. I specialize in helping clients with expired listings in Jefferson County, South St Louis County, and St Francois County.
All I need is 15 minutes of your time.
Gwen Chambers...Southern Missouri Homes and Farms